Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So this is what it has come to...

I decided to start up this blog for a couple of reasons. The first of which is sharing my passion for certain topics. Whether that be sports, music, sneakers, or anything else I feel like talking about on a given day. The second of which is to attempt to have something to show to a possible future employer (if I ever get the chance).

See, at this current moment, I am a Senior at The University of Kansas who is majoring in English. So naturally the question I get a lot is, "Oh so you want to be an English teacher after school?!". My answer to this question is no. I want to be a journalist, and more specifically I want to be a sports journalist. Prior complications in my college career have stopped me from obtaining a journalism degree, so I decided to go with (what I saw as) the next best option, English.

Having given you all a brief background on why I started this blog, I hope I am able to provide some sort of content which you will enjoy, and hopefully this gives me some sort of platform later on in life.

P.S. - I apologize in advance if I am not the most active blogger in the world. I have a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment